- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and to obtain specific professional advice relevant to your specific needs.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This site is copyrighted by New Century Leadership LLC. See “Intellectual Property” below for detailed use information. For permission, write to: publisher [at] newcenturyleadership.com.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Links to other websites and materials are provided as a courtesy for informational purposes. The owner of this site does not guarantee the accuracy (or currency) of any links or other sites. A link does not constitute an endorsement. Furthermore, the owner does not guarantee any third party information, products, claims or results. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Some of the services mentioned or advertised on the site will pay us a small referral fee (at no additional cost to you) if you click on a link or ad and buy their product.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without www.leaderslab.com‘s prior written consent.
- User shall not use, and shall not allow any person to use, the Site or Services in any way that violates a federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance, or for any disruptive, tortious, or illegal purpose, including but not limited to harassment, slander, defamation, data theft or inappropriate dissemination, or improper surveillance of any person.
- Use of the site may be terminated or restricted for specific users at any time for any reason.
Some areas of the website may allow visitors and users to post content. Policies for posting include the following:
- Posting should only be of relevant subject matter.
- The poster must have the right to post the material.
- Anyone posting content on the site is thereby granting the website owner a license to use the post.
- Posts may be edited or deleted any time for any reason, and specifically will be edited or deleted if they include pornography, spam, defamatory remarks, flaming, material that may be construed as obscene, material that may infringe on copyright or trademarks of others.
- Violators of this policy may have their access restricted or terminated.
- Takedown – if a user believes that anything posted is an infringement their copyright, notify the agent at publisher [at] newcenturyleadership.com or Publisher, New Century Leadership LLC, Box 223, Hinsdale IL 60522
User represents and warrants that:
- User will use the Services only as provided in these Terms;
- User is at least 18 years old and has all right, authority, and capacity to agree to these Terms;
- User will provide accurate, complete, and current information to the Site and its owner(s);
- User will notify the Site and its owner(s) regarding any material change to information User provides, either by updating and correcting the information, or by alerting the Site and its owner(s) via the functions of the Site or the email address provided below.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS. THE SITE DOES NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, OR THAT ANY DATA WILL BE TRANSMITTED IN A MANNER THAT IS TIMELY, UNCORRUPTED, FREE OF INTERFERENCE, OR SECURE. THE SITE DISCLAIMS REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, WRITTEN, ORAL, CONTRACTUAL, COMMON LAW, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES, DUTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT MAY ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Liability Is Limited
THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT SUCH LOSS MAY OCCUR) OR EXPOSURE TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS BY REASON OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION. THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED WITH THE SERVICES, SITE OFFERS, OR ANY ACT BY SITE USERS. THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY, OR PRODUCT OR DEVICE MANUFACTURED BY, THIRD PARTIES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT USER MAY SUFFER FOR ANY REASON, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF THE SITE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES, AND ANY PARTY’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, ACTUALLY PAID BY USER TO THE SITE OWNER DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT THAT USER CLAIMS CAUSED THE DAMAGES.
The Site shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of any loss, disclosure, or third party use of information, regardless of whether such disclosure or use is with or without User’s knowledge or consent. The Site shall have no liability for any damages related to: User’s actions or failures to act, the acts or omissions of any third party, including but not limited to any telecommunications service provider, or events or causes beyond the Site’s reasonable control. The Site has no obligations whatever, and shall have no liability to, any third party who is not a User bound by these Terms. Limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers in these Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Third party products, links, and actions
The Site may include or offer third party products or services. The Site may also have other users or members who interact with each other, through the Site, elsewhere online, or in person. These third party products and any linked sites have separate and independent terms of service and privacy policies. We have no control or responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites, sellers, and third parties in general, regardless of whether you first were introduced or interacted with such businesses, services, products, and people through the Site, and therefore you agree that we are not liable for any of them. We do, however, welcome any feedback about these sites, sellers, other users or members, and third parties.
Changes to the Site and the Services
The owners and contributors to the Site will work to improve the Site for our users, and to further our business interests in the Site. We reserve the right to add, change, and remove features, content, and data, including the right to add or change any pricing terms. You agree that we will not be liable for any such changes. Neither your use of the Site nor these terms give you any right, title, or protectable legal interest in the Site or its content.
This site and some delivery modes of our product are built on the WordPress platform. For information about intellectual property rights, including General Public License (“GPL”) terms under which the WordPress software is licensed, see wordpress.org.
The Site grants User a revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use the Site solely in connection with the Site and the Services, under these Terms.
Copyright in all content and works of authorship included in the Site are the property of the Site or its licensors. Apart from links which lead to the Site, accurately attributed social media references, and de minimus text excerpts with links returning to the Site, no text, images, video or audio recording, or any other content from the Site shall be copied without explicit and detailed, written permission from the Site’s owner. For permission, write to: publisher [at] newcenturyleadership.com
User shall not sublicense or otherwise transfer any rights or access to the Site or related Services to any other person.
The names and logos used by the Site, and all other trademarks, service marks, and trade names used in connection with the Services are owned by the Site or its licensors and may not be used by User without written consent of the rights owners. Use of the Site does not in itself give any user any license, consent, or permission, unless and then only to the extent granted explicitly in these Terms.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by the Site.
Usernames, Passwords, and Profiles
If prompted, Users must provide a valid email address to the Site, at which email address the User can receive messages. User must also update the Site if that email address changes. The Site reserves the right to terminate any User account and/or User access to the Site if a valid email is requested but is not provided by the User.
If the Site prompts or allows a User to create a username or profile, Users agree not to pick a username or provide any profile information that would impersonate someone else or that is likely to cause confusion with any other person or entity. The Site reserves the right to cancel a User account or to change a username or profile data at any time. Similarly, if the Site allows comments or user input, or prompts or allows a User to create an avatar or upload a picture, User agrees not to use any image that impersonates some other person or entity, or that is otherwise likely to cause confusion.
You are responsible for protecting your username and password for the Site, and you agree not to disclose it to any third party. We recommend that you use a password that is more than eight characters long. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it. You agree to inform us of unauthorized use of your account, by email to publisher [at] newcenturyleadership.com. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your interactions with the Site, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection, virtual private network, or other appropriate measures. The Site’s own security measures are reasonable in terms of their level of protection, but are not helpful if the interactions of you or any other User with Site are not secure or private.
We are based in Illinois and you are contracting to use our Site. These Terms and all matters arising from your use of the Site are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of Illinois, without regard to any choice of laws rules of any jurisdiction. The federal courts and state courts that have geographical jurisdiction over disputes arising at our office location in the Illinois will be the only permissible venues for any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the Site and Service.
Notwithstanding anything that may be contrary within the “Disputes” provisions above, all matters, and all arbitrable claims within a multi-claim matter, including all claims for monetary damages, shall be decided by a single arbitrator to be selected by us, which arbitrator shall hold hearings in or near Illinois, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Any cause of action User may have relating to the Site or the Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
Both parties waive the right to a jury trial in any dispute relating to the Terms, the Site, or the Services.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any aspect of the Terms to be unenforceable, the Terms shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, to give effect to the intent of the Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
User may not assign his or her rights or delegate his or her responsibilities under these Terms or otherwise relating to the Site or its Services.
There shall be no third party beneficiaries under these Terms, except for the Site’s affiliates, suppliers, and licensors, or as required by law.
Use of the Site and its Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including without limitation this paragraph.
The failure of the Site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please address them to publisher [at] newcenturyleadership.com.
These terms may be changed at any time. Regular users and those with particular concerns should check back from time to time.
These terms were last updated on May 11, 2015.